Call of Papers for Current Volume **************** OnLine Submission of Paper

Volume & Issue no: Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014

_____________________________________________________________________________

Title:
NEED FOR IGBC RATING SYSTEM FOR NEW RESEDENCIAL BUILDINGS: AN OVERVIEW
Author Name:
Dr.A.W.Dhawale, Mr.Prajwal Kurle
Abstract:
ABSTRACT As there is only one earth, it is essential to know the relationship in the nature to maintain environmental balance .First challenge is to protect the earth, Green the earth and heal the earth. The depletion in natural resources has lead to unsustainability of the environment. The building sector accounts for 30-40% of the total global energy consumption. Out of which 80% is consumed during the operational stage of building and remaining 20% of during its construction phase. Thus some urgent and hard decisions to be taken to stop the deterioration of the environment. This paper highlights the study of sustainable perspective in which we analyse the buildings in terms of Sustainable Architecture and Design, Site Selection and Planning, Water Conservation, Energy Efficiency, Building Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and innovation. The green building study highlights implementation of sustainable practises as per building feasibility with available limited resources to make the building sustainable and to achieve certification Key Words:- Sustainability, Energy Efficiency, Water Conservation, Green Building Practices
Cite this article:
Dr.A.W.Dhawale, Mr.Prajwal Kurle , " NEED FOR IGBC RATING SYSTEM FOR NEW RESEDENCIAL BUILDINGS: AN OVERVIEW" , International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM) , Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014 , pp. 245-248 , ISSN 2319 - 4847.
Full Text [PDF]                           Back to Current Issue