College Collaboration Scheme (C3-Program)
C3-Program was launched on September 5, 2010 to address the challenges of Research in Engineering & Management Areas. The key task was to develop a sustainable model to enhance the quality of Research in the World. C3-Program chose to enhance the Graduate Attributes Viz., Deeper Learning, Communication Skills and Team Work in students to achieve this.
Our Mission is to connect academic researchers and Expert at a single platform to share their knowledge & ideas to increase research.
Advantage for College to connect this program
1. Provide support for organizing event like International Conference, National Conference and Technical
2. We provide free membership for students and staff members.
3. We published expert talk free of cost.
4. Every member will get relaxation in publication fee in all our associates Conference, Journal and other
5. Every member details will be display at our program website.
6. We assigned member id and certificate for their academic record.
7. College / Institute Name will be display in the academic partner list.
Minimum Requirement to connect this program
1. College should have a mentor for this program; his/her profile should be equivalent to a Director or Professor.
2. He/she will organize a research event twice in a year.
3. Event information is also display at college website so, that more person will participate in the event.
Step for join this program
1. Appoint a coordinator for this program.
2. Coordinator registers your Institute.
3. After the successful registration of Institute we will assign you webpage for your Institute and provide you link for add member.
4. Coordinator & members get member ship certificate.
5. Now coordinator organizes any research event and also gets advantage of this program.